Score 60 /100
Moto E4 Plus Brief Description
Moto E4 Plus Price: ₹ 9,999
Moto E4 Plus was launched in June 2017 & runs on Android 7.1.1 OS. The Smartphone is available in three color options i.e. Gold, Grey, Blue & has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi, NFC Bluetooth capabilities. Priced at Rs. 9999 the phone is available with 32 GB of internal storage.
The Smartphone is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad core Mediatek MT6737 Processor. A 3 GB of RAM & Mali T720 graphics processor ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 32 GB of internal storage can be expanded to 128 GB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with a powerful 5000 mAh battery to support it's 5.5 inch screen with HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen display having a resolution of 720 x 1280 at 267 ppi. The screen is also protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass.
Moto E4 Plus comes with a 13 megapixel rear Camera and 5 megapixel front Camera. The Smartphone has a low camera aperture of 2.0. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.Check out the Best Price in India for the Moto E4 Plus at Rs. 9999 available at flipkart
New / Manufacturer Warranty
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of Moto E4 Plus was obtained on 18th March 2018, 09:15:25
- The Moto E4 Plus is available on flipkart .
- Buy Moto E4 Plus online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Moto E4 Plus is available in Gold, Grey, Blue across various online stores in India.
Moto E4 Plus Specification
Check out how Moto E4 Plus ranks in Digit's Top 10:
Super mobile very rough n rough n smoother to use. But charger facilty buying option not available
- Moto G5 Plus launching on March 15, will be Flipkart exclusive
Moto G5 Plus, the latest smartphone from Lenovo Moto will be available exclusively on Flipkart. The smartphone will be launched in India on March 15...08 - Mar - 2017
- Apple might replace iPhone 6 Plus models needing Whole-device repairs with iPhone 6s Plus till March 2018
Apple has reportedly shared an internal document with Apple Authorised Service Centres to replace iPhone 6 Plus models needing whole-device...22 - Jan - 2018
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro launched with 5.2-inch display, Snapdragon 625
Samsung has silently launched the Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone in China. With the Galaxy C5 Pro, Samsung expands its Galaxy C-series portfolio of...08 - Mar - 2017